Saturday, June 2, 2012

Paris of the East

It's Shanghai Noon! This will likely be my last post before I make it back to the states, but I wanted to show you some photos of my time here in Shanghai. We've been able to travel to the Jade Buddha Temple, Yu Garden, the Bund, and the tallest building in China - the Shanghai World Financial Building. We also got to visit with Unilever, Arc China, and Kantar Retail. Although I'm excited to start my journey back home tomorrow, I'm definitely going to miss the group I've gotten to travel with throughout China and I will remember my trip here fondly and always look for chances to come back. I'll share more about the whole trip when I have better access to Internet, but thanks for following my trip thus far!




- Tammy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment