Monday, October 1, 2012

MBA Poster Competition


As a part of our summer internship credit in the full-time MBA program, students build and design posters supporting their presentations. Then after the presentation competition, employers attending the career fair last week were invited to join the full-time MBA students at a networking event where we displayed our posters and woo'ed the employers with our elevator pitches about our internship experiences. During the competition, each guest was given two bells that they could allocate however they like to the thirty or so of us seeking the honor of "Best Poster." Employers from Conoco, Unilever, Dillard's, Walmart, ConAgra, Nielsen, Cameron, J.B. Hunt, Tyson, and many more showed up to listen to us singing for a our supper. I had a really great time, and I was really impressed with all of my classmates. I am pleased to share that I tied with Adam Floyd for first place by earning 22 bells. Below is a picture of me and my poster at the competition and then a copy of my poster. I'm pretty proud of it. :o)





- Tammy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment