Monday, May 14, 2012

End of Term 1

Well, the first semester has officially come to an end. It's definitely bittersweet as I worked harder this term than I ever have had to in school before, so it's definitely a relief to be able to say that I survived (with all A's at that!). Nonetheless, I'm sad that I won't be in class everyday with my classmates. Our class has gotten so close over the last few months, and I'm going to miss them over the summer. We did have an end of the year bash at my house after finals finished up, so we were all able to let our hair down and say our farewells before everyone went there separate ways this summer. My summer agenda includes the beginning of our Entrepreneurship course, interning full-time at Kellogg, and jetting off to China! I'll be sure to keep you posted as I go!


-  Tammy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment