Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MBA Women International

Home

Today I officially kicked off my term as the National Student Director for MBA Women International - formerly known as the National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) and Graduate Women in Business (GWIB) before that. During my term, we will first be conducting a feasibility study to evaluate our recent name change and how best to serve our student chapters through membership dues, benefits, chapter governance, school partnership, and international expansion.

I'll also be serving this term as the Region Director for Region 2. My responsibilities will include reaching out to the student chapters in my region over the summer and finding ways to best serve our student organizations. I'm excited that as a member of the National Student Leadership Team I will also have the opportunity to attend the MBAWI Leadership Retreat and National Conference in Phoenix this October as well.

We held our first National Student Leadership Team conference call this morning to get acquainted with one another and start work on the project plans for our initiatives for the year. Our feasibility study is just our first project, and I'm so excited about working with the high caliber women on our leadership team this year.

Check out our website here to learn more about MBAWI: http://www.mbawomen.org/.



- Tammy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment